Sunday, June 20, 2010

Smile!

I had a bit on my mind this evening I suppose. This one is a bit more informative more than anything.

In less than 3 months now, I will be finally be going under the knife, drill, and whatever other crazy tool dentist use to pull eight teeth out. Yes, 8 teeth are coming out of my mouth in September and as scared shitless as I am about the idea of it, the benefit will be limitless.

  1. I will be able to actually smile without the thought of some person focusing their attention on my mouth for a change...
  2. I will be getting eight removed (four are wisdom), 2 crown implants, and an upper bridge
  3. I can actually show off some pearly white shiny teeth by February next year (going with invisline instead of normal braces if I can get away with it)
  4. I will have real, strong confidence in myself
  5. I will be able to speak publically without any doubts in myself.
  6. I can actually flash a smile at some one instead of a fake half smile.
All of these benefits is something I have been fighting for ages. I have a great and terrific feeling that once everything is done, I will be a changed person entirely. I will be able to eat better, attend fancier type events, learn how to dance, be out in public more, and overall just be satisfied with my well being.

Overall, to quote Ice Cube "Today was a good day"

Sadly, tomorrow is Monday......

No comments:

Post a Comment