Monday, June 21, 2010

Applebite

There are a lot of things in life that makes me happy, relaxed, calm, and in peace with myself. Good music is something I envy artists that create such interesting pieces of art.

Take this video of Soundgarden - Applebite



Its a cool mix of music that symbolizes many things. Hope, desire, majesty, among several others. I can visualize a strong future after my time is gone, a world anew, perhaps the world truly united after a nuclear war or a massive rock from space and we are in the process of believing. It is that sound of hope from the music that keeps me going.

In a way this music when I listen to it brings a relaxing look into the future, a glimpse of how people should stop and take the time to listen to not just the lyrics of a artists piece of music but the notes coming from all of the instruments that are used. Each song has its meaning to each person. That person may look at it in an entirely different light that I put it on. Does that mean they are wrong in their thoughts? No, it does not. It shows they are understanding and they also have an opinion on the artists taste.

With that, I leave with one more video that brings a lot of inspiration. I wish I had this man's talent and creativity.

DubFX - Society Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment