Sunday, August 8, 2010

Taking a step back

I've been curious on how things would go in the dating world and it was short lived. Perhaps it is for the best that it happened but it still sucks and doesn't help the self esteem at all. As much fun as there was in the short period, I need to take a step back and understand my priorities in my life and continue to stay on the mark and not short change myself.

What I mean by this is financially and long term goals. As much as I would love to believe that I am in a good spot, I continually evaluate myself to see where I stand. Not just in the credit market but also when I should make an advancement in stock trading, where do I put myself at at the railroad and how much does one really spend with friends.

I elected that I am going to get away some where decently far away to clear the mind, from August 20-22. I haven't placed a location yet but if it is greater than 300 miles away, I will be pleased with myself.

Some things I'll be thinking about:

Relationship and dating
Money and how to continue being frugal with it
What motorcycle really fits me, who I am, associated accessories.
Medium outlook items like credit and stock markets, looking at paying off the car and motorcycle about the same time.
Long term outlook items like house, baby stuff, and being serious about starting a business.

Taking a step back always is beneficial for everyone. Sometimes it makes some one understand to see what they may have lost out on or open their eyes that not everyone is selfless and self-centered. While things may not have worked out I am going to keep my head high, stay happy and proud of the decisions I have made and have led me to where I am at currently.

Now to test drive Craigslist =P

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment